About EveryDay Labs
EveryDay Labs partners with school districts across the country to improve student outcomes by reducing absenteeism because we believe that every student deserves to learn every day.
Evident—our absence prevention and family engagement program—leverages behavioral insights and data science to provide families with personalized, actionable information about their students’ attendance. Nine randomized controlled trials across 14 school districts have proven that our program increases the number of days students are in school. To date, we have reached students across more than 1,500 schools and prevented over 840,000 absences.
How You Can Help
EveryDay Labs is hiring a Senior Manager or Director of Product Marketing. As head of solution marketing, you will be a key team member, managing marketing initiatives related to our current offering and ensuring the successful launch of new products as we expand the ways we can support districts’ efforts to reduce absenteeism. Reporting directly to the head of marketing, you will partner with our Product Development and Engineering teams to provide competitive insights and ensure the VOC is reflected in our offering. You will also act as a technical and product expert for our Sales and Client Success teams.
A track record of success managing a portfolio of education products and executing against short- and long-term objectives is required.
- Develop on-brand collateral, implementation resources, and demand-gen campaigns that align with our social impact and revenue objectives
- Lead go-to-market strategy for products and services
- Act as a solution expert for our Sales and Client Success teams
- Act as a competitive expert in positioning and development
- Work cross-functionally to ensure continuity of the client experience
- Support key stakeholders in Sales and Marketing to ensure alignment to quarterly revenue goals
- Support the Director of Marketing in the articulation of Marketing's initiatives and vision
- Create and coordinate a schedule of marketing campaigns with the Director of Marketing
- Report on the status of campaigns to key stakeholders through various stages, including performance
- Make recommendations to improve the results of future efforts by leveraging learning gained and building on successes
- Deliver marketing components and experiences that reflect an appropriate sensibility for top-tier clients
- Degree in related field with a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Stellar communication skills—written and oral
- Track record of creating and analyzing the success of multi-channel campaigns
- Proven track record of product marketing and sales enablement, demand generation, or both
- Education sales & marketing experience preferred
- Some travel required (Post Covid)
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn quickly, be flexible, and apply strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Customer service oriented (internal and external)
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, along with the ability to prioritize to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment (including a variety of colleagues and business units throughout the country)
- Track record of building strong relationships with partners and internally, effective wielding interpersonal skills to deal effectively with multiple priorities and differing points of view.
EveryDay Labs does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are a remote-first team and also have offices in the Bay Area (that are currently closed).