About EveryDay Labs:
EveryDay Labs partners with school districts across the country to improve student outcomes by reducing absenteeism, because we believe that every student deserves to learn every day. By marrying behavioral science, data science and family engagement, our intervention has prevented nearly 1,000,000 student absences across more than 2,000 schools nationwide, and connected tens of thousands of families to resources to help them address barriers to attendance and learning.
About the role:
EveryDay Labs is looking for a dynamic and proven Client Success leader that can take our SaaS business to the next level. This is a critical management role, with the opportunity for the right person to have a major impact on the future of our company, as well as the education industry.
In this role, you will lead a cross-functional client success and delivery team, including program managers (client success), family support, quality assurance, production operations, and implementation & configuration.
You will also bolster our efforts to evangelize the use of behavioral insights to improve student attendance and student outcomes.
You will evolve processes to leverage and scale in support of our revenue ambitions, including striking a right balance for the service offered to a broad range of client district segments.
With your leadership, your team will:
- Grow our revenue and student impact:
- Become trusted advisor to our clients, transforming them from clients into evangelists with strong client health (as measured by survey and other factors)
- Partner closely with Sales & Marketing to grow our impact within existing partner districts, renewing & expanding client relationships to achieve a 95% logo renewal rate and 130%+ net renewal rate
- Optimize the client journey, maximize client satisfaction and deliver on our value proposition of reducing student absenteeism
- Be a transformative leader in driving client success from initial onboarding through implementation, delivery, support & reporting
- Scale, launch and delivery processes
- Architect and support delivery of world-class programs to school districts across multiple products/programs (absence-reduction, truancy-prevention, data insights), that succeed in improving student outcomes
- Define and monitor operational metrics, to track progress against key goals
- Refine quality assurance measures for continuous delivery of error-free programs at scale
- Manage production operations processes & relationships with partner vendors
- Develop differentiated service levels, in order to enable us to work with districts of all sizes at COGs targets that enable a price point focused on ROI
- Provide exceptional service and support to families who reach out for assistance
- Help families more easily navigate district and community resources
- Reduce barriers to student attendance and learning
- Find ways (eg partnerships) to grow our ability to empower families
- Work cross functionally, eg
- With sales & marketing to drive revenue growth
- With product and engineering to inform roadmap
- With data team to improve launch & delivery processes
- With finance to inform measurement, forecasting, report cost improvement objectives & escalate any shortfalls.
- In short, you should be viewed as a “go to” partner by Sales, Marketing, Finance, Engineering & Product Management.
What we’re looking for - must-have:
- 8+ years of experience in client success leadership roles, with a track record of partnering with Sales and leading operational & delivery teams. Working with enterprise SaaS, public sector (government or semi-governmental entities like K12) is a plus but not required.
- Proven ability to recruit, manage, and develop a world-class team; developing high-potential talent to grow, and building effective teams and leading them towards collective success is your super-power.
- Highly collaborative and experienced in working internally with other functional executives to promote the company’s goals
- Embrace a practice of continuous learning, using retrospectives and other tools to enable us to evolve processes and view mistakes as learning opportunities
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time
- Demonstrated successful recruiting, developing and retaining high-achieving remote teams
- Excellent communication skills across internal and external audiences. You exhibit gravitas without stuffiness and confidence with humility.
- Function well in a fast-paced, informal environment where constant change is the norm and the bar for delivering results is set high.
- Minimum education: Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree or MBA preferred.